Tusco Display has the following career opportunities available:
The Senior Retail Marketing Consultant leads the company’s efforts to expand relationships with existing clients, develop prospects in specific verticals while achieving sales plan and assigned strategic client objectives. S/He represents the entire range of Tusco Display design, engineering, manufacturing, fulfillment and consulting capabilities to brands, retailers and agencies and reports to the Chief Sales Officer.
· Fosters productive, professional relationships with existing clients and prospects.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address client needs while coordinating involvement of support personnel, including product design, project management, engineering and manufacturing.
· Meets targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates client needs.
· Recommends pricing that meets client budgets while providing adequate ROI for Tusco.
· Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
· Achieves the sales plan for the target verticals.
· Leverages the full capabilities of Salesforce® to build a robust pipeline.
· Completes annual business plan with quarterly reviews.
· Maintains high client satisfaction ratings.
· Minimum ten years of strategic sales experience in a business-to business sales environment with access to senior decision-makers.
· Superb written and verbal communications skills
· Demonstrated experience calling on or working with senior decision makers in one or more of the following:
· Marketing department within a consumer products organization
· Visual merchandising and/or store planning within a retailer
· Retail store operations
· Working for or calling on organizations similar to the following is desirable:
L Brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, Ascena Brands, DSW, Express, Big Lots
· Retail Marketing Agencies
WD Partners, Big Red Rooster, Asset Strategies Group, Fitch
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
· Proficient in PC, iPhone, iPad applications.
· Experience with Salesforce® is desirable.
· Sandler Selling System training preferred.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
· Ideally, the successful candidate resides in the greater Columbus, OH area.
· This position is home-based with travel to clients and prospects as required.
· The company prohibits use of all tobacco products.
We seek individuals with Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Technology degrees with at least two years experience working with sheet metal. 3D CAD experience a must; SolidWorks proficiency a plus.
How to apply:
To apply for these positions by email, submit a resume in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to: email@example.com, please put the position title in the subject line. You may mail a resume to PO Box 175 239 South Chestnut Street Gnadenhutten, OH 44629. Resumes may also be left at our office.